1. CONCEPT OF COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive of the computers of visitors to the site.
They contain information such as the user's language preference, so that visitors do not have to re-enter this information the next time they visit the same website. Some cookies allow an optimum graphic display, others allow an Internet application to work correctly. If you do not want a website to place cookies on your computer, you can set your browser to this effect.
2. WEBSITE MANAGER AND HOST
The website manager is SCALP.
The website host is PHPNET.
3. TYPE OF COOKIES COLLECTED AND PURPOSES
Dyma group companies use strictly necessary cookies, functionality, analytics, performance and advertising:
- Strictly necessary cookies are required for the proper functioning of the website. It is not possible to visit the website if you refuse these cookies.
- Functional cookies record your preferences (for example: the language used, your search settings,...).
- Analytical cookies record the data you entered during your visit to the site, such as the domain name and host computer from which you are browsing the Internet, the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computer you are using, the date and time of your visit and the URLs from which you accessed the site.
- Performance cookies are used to determine whether a click on the site has led to a sale to one of our partners. "Tracking" the purchase is crucial for activating cash back and through this type of cookie, the site is able to provide the service requested by the user.
- The purpose of advertising cookies is to inform us about the products, services and pages you visit and enable us to offer you personalised content and in particular to display targeted advertisements when you login to our site in line with your expectations, using so-called "retargeting" techniques based on your previous research and selection criteria (Facebook, Google targeting, Big data, Google My business,...);
You will find below a detailed list of all types of cookies that Dyma group companies use on their website https://www.dymagroup.com:
1. Strictly necessary cookies
Information collected: retrieves the token generated at the beginning of the visit to the site.
Purpose: protection against the "cross-site request forgery" (CSRF) fault. More information: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-site_request_forgery
Provenance: Laravel Framework: https://laravel.com/docs/5.7/csrf#csrf-x-xsrf-token
Retention time: 120 minutes
Information collected: includes all the information that will go into the site's sessions. The information will be itemised later on.
Purpose: essential to the functioning of the site. Without it, the site cannot operate.
Provenance: Laravel Framework: https://laravel.com/docs/5.7/session#configuration
Retention time: 120 minutes
2. Functional cookies
Information collected: user consent to set up the backup of cookies not essential to the operation of the site.
Purpose: usage authorisation
Retention time: 7 days
b) Session cookie:
Information collected: does not collect anything.
Purpose: checks whether the person on the site is logged in or not.
Provenance: Laravel: https://laravel.com/docs/5.7/middleware
Retention time: varies according to the context. If the user logs off, the cookie will be deleted. Otherwise, retained for up to 120 minutes.
3. Analytical, performance and advertising cookies
a) Google analytics
Information collected: IP address, web browsers, user language, country and city, whether the site is visited via mobile or desktop, as well as the pages visited and the bounce rate.
Purpose: to create precise reports with detailed characteristics. Google Analytics creates or updates cookies only to collect data that is necessary for reporting. Google Analytics also uses only original cookies. This means that all cookies created by Google Analytics for the domain send data only to the servers of that domain. These Google Analytics cookies therefore become the personal property of the Dyma Group companies' website domain. The data cannot be changed or accessed by any service in another domain.
Source: Google Analytics
Retention time: 31 days.
b) Facebook Pixel
Information collected: IP address, web browsers, user language, country and city. Also collects if the site is visited via mobile or desktop, the pages visited and the bounce rate.
Purpose: to create precise reports with detailed characteristics. Facebook Pixel creates or updates cookies only to collect data that is essential for reporting. Facebook Pixel also uses only original cookies. This means that all cookies created by Facebook Pixel for the domain send data only to the servers of that domain. These Facebook Pixel cookies therefore become the personal property of the Dyma Group companies' website domain. The data cannot be changed or accessed by any service in another domain.
Source: Facebook Pixel
Retention time: 31 days.
5. HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
If you wish to block cookies, you can do so for the browser you are using:
Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&answer=95647
Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
Safari : http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
When disabling cookies, however, please note that some graphic elements may not be displayed correctly or that you may not be able to use some features.
Analytical cookies can be disabled, by following the links below: